Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Defeated and Infuriated

I'm going stop using images for my blog entries as it takes up too much time to look for one.

Last night was our second attempt on Prince in Karazhan for this week. Last night was a lot better than the previous night wherein the most we got him down to was Stage 2.

With all those bad infernal placements and ugly wipes. We had 3 chances of actually killing him, getting him down to 2% on two tries and the most annoying time that I still can't get out of my head is staring at his 7,000 hp left when an infernal decided to land right beside the dps while we were hugging the wall, which forced us the move near the boss, wherein Prince happily threw a shadow nova that knocked us back right into the infernal.

I ended up first in damage meters and I understand why the rogue was lower in dps since he had to run back & forth between enfeebles. But I can't help but think, if only we had more dps, we could all be enjoying phat lewt and dancing over Prince's body. I was 200,000 damage above #2. I forgot to screencap so I can't prove it. I miss having BRK and Doom as my dps buddies. The BM hunter we had in group would make BRK cry, he was #5 and down by about 10%.

I complained in raid that I ran out of mana even after using innervate on all tries, to which the grumpy pally later said that people need to get better gear to not run out of mana. FYI, the first time we killed Prince with a different group, I had no problems with mana and my innervate was used on healers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah your friend bigrin wasn't too happy either about what happened. And if the pally's only answer is that people need better gear then he needs to remember why people raid in the first place. As if you didn't have good gear you wouldn't have got to Prince in the first place.

Ozma Teh DCoE said...

Don't worry Merbles, we will get him..oh yes, we WILL get him >.<