Thursday, September 27, 2007

Some people have no social skills

I should start acting like an asshole to people who don't know how to ask for favors. This guy has done it to me twice, once last night while I was on my way to Kara, he ran after me shouting for me to stop, and even though he was rude, I made him his arcanite bar and just let it go.
And tonight, as soon as I log in, this is the whisper that I got from him.
First of all, this guy is NOT in my guild, I have no clue how he found out I was an alchemist since I've never made anything for people outside my guild. Second, I don't charge on stuff that I make, but at least make a general courtesy of offering to tip, he's using my cooldown and doesn't even bother tipping.
He even mentions that he's in a hurry. Who does he think he is? Do you think I just logged on so that I could make you your stupid bar? The next time you try ordering me around and shove your mats at me, I'm going to keep them, better yet I'm putting you on /ignore right now.

9 comments:

Stephi said...

Seriously hun, as soon as he told you to hurry, I would have told him to Shove it.

That was beyond rude.

Asshat.

/growl

~<3 Cay

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! I've never advocated theft before, but seriously, next time keep his mats and /lol - I guarantee he won't bother you again ><

Anonymous said...

Maybe you should change the title of your blog to "The Nice Druid"?

Seriously, very nice of you and all, but I totally agree with Stephi. You were doing him a favor after all.

Ratshag said...

Great googly moogly. Buggers like this make me wish I could Shield Slam non-hostiles ...

Anonymous said...

Dude..
Next time you see this guy tell him you dropped alchemy and to look my hunter up. I've got a misdirect with his name on it.

Ozma Teh DCoE said...

Ppl like that make me wish we could kill our own faction sometimes.

Merbles...this isnt the "Nice" druid. I expect better from you next time you encounter an asshat!

Anonymous said...

You can't tell somebody you dropped your skill when you didn't. Sure, it might not matter that a jerk calls you a liar but still.

Just /ignore or if you're mercenary like me, take the next set of mats and say thanks for the tip.

-Stupid Mage

Anonymous said...

I'm on Drenden, Zaku unfortunately is famous for that. He once begged me for gold while I was on my lvl 36 alt (He was 63 at the time.)

Anonymous said...

Ah Zaku.....what can we say? I'm on Drenden as well and trade is usually full of stuff about him when he's on. Haven't the dis-pleasure myself of dealing with him thankfully. But I would have told him to find another to make his bar if he were rushing me like that.
You were way too nice to him.