Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sweet Revenge

Last night's goal was just one boss.. Prince.

Each try ended the same, we got one bad infernal drop after another. At one point we even got him down to around 10k hp, stuff like these would just make you want to break your keyboard in half. I'm glad that everyone shares the same hatred for this boss that we've decided that he will die that night even if it meant clearing respawns.

Thankfully, we didn't have to clear respawns. After countless wipes, elixirs, food buffs, wizard oils, mana pots, our OT Brigin volunteered to step out for another dps class. And officers made sure that his spot didn't go to waste and picked up Doom. Without trying to make Doom's head bigger, his dps was just what we needed to bring down Prince faster and was able to one shot him.

It's been too long since we last killed Prince, to be able to kill him again after so many tries, we couldn't help not to spit and curse on his lifeless body. I'm hoping we get a balanced group again this week as we attempt to kill Netherspite and get a full 13/13 clear of Karazhan.

/begin rant
Is it just my bad luck or am I just grouped with casters that also want what I want? For example last night, Prince dropped the following:
Malchazeen - only 1 rogue in group so he got to bid minimum on it.
Helm of the Fallen Hero - no warlocks, mage already has it, hunter bids minimum
Ruby Drape of the Mysticant - something I want and I had to fight for it

I don't think I've ever won a caster drop where I had to bid just the minimum, except for healing leather. Then once I already have something and it drops again, somebody new would just bid minimum for it, what's annoying is it's usually not even the person I was trying to outbid before.
/end rant

No comments: