Monday, July 30, 2007

Caving in to fear of the DCOE


Disclaimer: The sole purpose of this blog is to vent out my frustrations on the game World Of Warcraft. Don't get me wrong, I love this game, I just hate drama & putting up with noobs who think they're good.

I play a level 70 NE Druid and claim NO expertise on this game. I play on a PVE server because that's what I want, if I wanted to do PVP I would've just continued playing guildwars.

I have yet to find better 5-man group than ours, there hasn't been an instance that we cannot do. We used to do 45 min. baron runs with a warrior, 2 rogues, mage, pally and none of us had anything better than tier 0.5

Don't expect much of this blog. I will only update it when I feel like it.

1 comment:

Ozma Teh DCoE said...

*evil cackle* You are off to a great start Mr. Negative /thumbs up